Parsonal data protection
Advice on the rights of the person concerned
pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ('the Regulation')
I. Right to information (Section 19 of the Act; Article 13 of the Regulation)
In order to fulfill the information duty of the operator, which corresponds to the right of the person concerned to information, the operator in accordance with the provisions of § 19 of the Act and Art. Article 13 of the Regulation provides the person concerned with the following information: \ t
i. Operator identification and contact details:
Business name: Urban & Partner spol. Ltd.
Registered office: Sabinovská 6, 821 02 Bratislava
Company ID: 35762217
Minutes: Okresný súd BA I, Oddiel Sro, vl. no. 18682 / B
Tel. : 02/55573595
ii. Purpose of processing the personal data of the person concerned by the operator:
- the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, the Rental Agreement, the Mediation Agreement, the Arrangement of the Deposit, the Preparation of the Transfer Protocol, the Deposit Proposal, the Information, Consumer Advice and Consent for distance or off-premises contracts, in particular the preparation of the conclusion of the relevant contract or other of documents, records of contracts and related documents, including any changes to the internal system of the operator, performance of the subject matter of the contract and control of its performance by the data subject, complaints and complaints, recovery of claims arising from non-performance - legal basis for processing personal data on this purpose is the provision of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) b) of the Regulation, i. performance of the relevant contract,
- elaboration of the Inspection Record - the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is the provision of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) f) of the Regulation, t. j. our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest in this case is the proper and uninterrupted performance of our business, which we could not carry out if you were buying or selling. renting a property with the owner without our participation, even though the property in question was presented by our company
- processing of personal data for the purpose of advertising via internet real estate portals in real estate CRM software, i. offer real estate for the purpose of their sale, respectively. rental to a third party, whereas in the respective real estate CRM software the personal data of the person concerned as the owner of the property, which are not visible to third parties, are also given to the individual real estate for the sake of easier identification for the operator - the legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Art. . 6 para. 1 (a) a) of the Regulation, i. the consent of the person concerned,
- bookkeeping and accounting documents, in particular the administration and invoicing of services provided under contracts, the processing of accounting, tax documents and invoices - the legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) c) of the Regulation, i. fulfillment of obligations according to special regulations, especially Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on Accounting, as amended, Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on Value Added Tax, as amended,
- mail registration and registry management, i. registration and administration of postal items, mail delivered and sent from and to the electronic mailbox and recording and archiving of contracts, accounting, tax and related documents in the operator's internal systems - the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is the provision of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) c) of the Regulation, t. j. compliance with our statutory obligation under special regulations, in particular under the Act on Accounting and Act no. 395/2002 Coll. on archives and registries and on amendments to certain acts,
- advertising and marketing of services and products of the operator, especially sending newsletters about our products and services and the current offer of real estate etc. - the legal basis for the processing of personal data for this purpose is the provision of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) a) of the Regulation, i. consent of the data subject.
iii. We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the defined purposes of personal data processing, but not for the duration of the relevant contract, respectively. settling mutual obligations arising therefrom. We keep invoices, as well as other tax and accounting documents, in accordance with applicable law for 10 years after the year to which they relate. We store personal data processed for advertising and marketing purposes for a period of 5 years from the date of supply. After this time, your personal data will be deleted. In the event that you at any time during the term of your contract oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing of our services and products, we will cease processing and storing your personal data for this purpose;
iv. We need your personal information from you because, if you do not provide it, the contractual relationship between you and our company cannot arise as it is an essential element of the contracts concluded between you and our company under Act. no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, and Act. no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended. As a result, we were unable to convey to you our real estate services. However, if you choose not to provide us with your phone number or e-mail address, this does not prevent the establishment of a contractual relationship or the provision of real estate services, but our mutual communication will not be as effective as if you had provided it to us;
v. All your personal data will be stored in our internal systems and will be further provided to us by various cooperating entities (intermediaries), in particular those interested in the sale / purchase / rental of real estate, auditors, legal advisers, notaries, valuers and valuers, tax, accounting and financial intermediaries, banks, insurance companies, persons carrying out advertising and marketing activities for the operator, for advertising purposes, as well as internet real estate portal operators in real estate CRM software, to the extent necessary for the performance of their work or rights in relation to the information provided or made available, they shall, to the extent and under the conditions agreed in the written agreement concluded with them or stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, be obliged to maintain confidentiality of such information. Your personal information will not be provided outside the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area,
vi. If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its withdrawal. You may revoke your consent in the same way as the consent was granted, i. writing.